By joining Smarta Healthcare you will be a part of the fundamental infrastructure needed to deliver excellent patient care services. All of our roles require you to have an innovative thought process, a willingness to learn new skills and the want to be in charge of your own career by taking ownership of the role you are completing.
Requirements of Pharmacy Logistics Driver:
- As Pharmacy Logistics Driver, you’ll be taking medication to our customers in the community and Care Homes. Picking up prescription forms from doctor’s surgeries.
- To continually monitor the quality and improve patient services, mitigate errors and track operational performance.
- Risk management and Health and Safety management when meeting patients.
- Maintaining the quality of the data of the Pharmacy tracking systems
- You’ll be delivering a high level of patient service and will be the face of Smarta Healthcare to many of our patients, who rely on us to provide a compassionate and professional community pharmacy service
If you are interested in applying please send your CV’s to [email protected]