What we can do for you as a patient or carer
If you’re fed up with queuing at pharmacies for your prescription, or if you can’t get out to pick it up, we can help. We’ll get your prescription from your surgery and deliver it right to your door, or to any other convenient address in the UK. It couldn’t be simpler – just register online here or give us a call on 0845 388 9484 so we can take your details. Then just leave the rest to us.
- We can deliver NHS prescriptions, repeat prescriptions and private prescriptions (for medication not prescribed by the NHS).
- We can deliver your medication in special medicine trays for no extra charge, so you know what to take and when to take it.
- We’ll collect any unused medication and dispose of it safely.
As well as our prescription service, you can get online health advice on a range of issues such as weight loss, stop smoking support, mobility and minor ailments. Plus, you can even ask us for an online consultation with a GMC registered doctor.
You can also order a wide range of health and lifestyle products from our store.
How it works
- Once you’ve registered your details just post your prescription to us or let us know where we can collect it from.
- If your surgery uses the new NHS Electronic Prescription Service (EPS), we can arrange to have your prescriptions sent to us this way, once you’re registered with us.
- If you’re not entitled to free NHS prescriptions, you can pay for them using our secure online payment system.
- When we get your prescription, we’ll deliver your medication directly to your home or another chosen address.
Private prescriptions are usually for medication that can’t be prescribed on the NHS, but may be prescribed for you by your GP or a private doctor. We can process your private prescription and deliver it to your door.
Just call 01234 831 768 for further information or a quote.
When you’re registered with us Getting your repeat prescriptions processed is easy.
- We’ll contact you before your next repeat prescription is due.
- You confirm only the items you need, which helps reduce waste to the NHS.
- We then process the repeat prescription, dispense your medication and deliver to you.
L Murphy, Officer
N Jenkinson, Patient
Bryans , Home Manager
A Moorley, Scheme Manager
S Bateman, Patient
L Yorke, Patient